We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints Peter Van Vlasselaer as Chairman
- - NewsDirk Beher, CEO & Founder, was interviewed by Mike Ward (Scrip Pharma Intelligence) at the Biotech Showcase in San Francisco last week.
- - EventAsceneuron will be taking meetings around the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference held on January 7-10, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints Dr. Thomas C. Wessel as Chief Medical Officer
- - Press releasesAsceneuron initiates neuroimaging trial for tau modifier ASN120290
- - EventAsceneuron will take part to a panel discussion at BIO-Europe, on November 5th-7th, 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron’s tau modifier ASN120290 receives Orphan Drug Designation for progressive supranuclear palsy from the FDA
- - EventOur CEO Dirk Beher will be presenter and panellist at the 11th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum & Exhibition, February 26th-27th 2018, in Zurich.
- - EventAsceneuron to attend the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference taking place January 8-11, 2018 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.