We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - Press releasesAsceneuron’s tau modifier ASN120290 receives Orphan Drug Designation for progressive supranuclear palsy from the FDA
- - EventOur CEO Dirk Beher will be presenter and panellist at the 11th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum & Exhibition, February 26th-27th 2018, in Zurich.
- - EventAsceneuron to attend the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference taking place January 8-11, 2018 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.
- - EventOur CEO Dirk Beher will be presenter and panellist at Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference, October 3rd 2017, in Geneva.
- - NewsRead a detailed conference report on our clinical tau modifier presented at AD/PD 2017
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Receives Regulatory Approval for Phase I Healthy Volunteer Study of Oral Tau Inhibitor
First-in-human trial of novel inhibitor targeting accumulation of toxic neurofibrillary tau tangles to fight neurodegenerative diseases including dementia
- - EventAsceneuron to participate in the 1st EuroTauMeeting or how to know everything about Tau protein and associated diseases in Lille, France, on April 27-28, 2017.
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases on 29 March 2017 in Vienna, Austria.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron today announced the appointment of J. Michael Ryan, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer. With over 15 years of Central Nervous System (CNS) clinical research experience, Michael brings extensive drug development expertise to Asceneuron. He will be responsible for advancing Asceneuron’s pipeline of innovative small molecules and progressing tau modifiers through the clinic.