We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints experienced CNS clinician Dr Eric Yuen to the Board of Directors
- - NewsAs part of its commitment to neurodegenerative disease research and development, Asceneuron proudly sponsors the Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes Workshop organised by the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) in May 17-18, 2019 in Munich, Germany.
- - EventAsceneuron will take part in a panel discussion at the Anglonordic conference, on May 9th, 2019 in London.
- - EventOur CEO Dirk Beher will be presenter and panellist at the 12th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum & Exhibition, February 25th-26th 2019, in Zurich.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints Peter Van Vlasselaer as Chairman
- - NewsDirk Beher, CEO & Founder, was interviewed by Mike Ward (Scrip Pharma Intelligence) at the Biotech Showcase in San Francisco last week.
- - EventAsceneuron will be taking meetings around the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference held on January 7-10, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints Dr. Thomas C. Wessel as Chief Medical Officer
- - Press releasesAsceneuron initiates neuroimaging trial for tau modifier ASN120290