We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - EventAsceneuron to attend the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference taking place January 13-16, 2020 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.
- - EventAsceneuron will take part in a panel discussion at the Tau2020 Global Conference on February 12th-13th in Washington, D.C.
- - EventAsceneuron will participate in the Meeting Biotech Rising Star session, being held on December 11th at Genesis 2019, London.
- - NewsRead the interview of our CEO Dirk Beher in Pharmaphorum.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints experienced CNS clinician Dr Eric Yuen to the Board of Directors
- - NewsAs part of its commitment to neurodegenerative disease research and development, Asceneuron proudly sponsors the Atypical Parkinsonian Syndromes Workshop organised by the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) in May 17-18, 2019 in Munich, Germany.
- - EventAsceneuron will take part in a panel discussion at the Anglonordic conference, on May 9th, 2019 in London.
- - EventOur CEO Dirk Beher will be presenter and panellist at the 12th Annual European Life Sciences CEO Forum & Exhibition, February 25th-26th 2019, in Zurich.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints Peter Van Vlasselaer as Chairman