We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - Press releasesAsceneuron CEO Dirk Beher to speak at Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Appoints Prominent Healthcare Leader Catherine Moukheibir to its Board of Directors
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Receives USD 2.2 Million Award from the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
- - EventAsceneuron is sharing their experience on discovering innovative and effective therapeutics in the virtual session "Around the World in Neurodegeneration Drug Discovery".
- - EventAsceneuron will take part in a panel discussion at the Tau2020 Global Conference on February 12th-13th in Washington, D.C.
- - EventAsceneuron to attend the 38th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference taking place January 13-16, 2020 at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA.
- - EventAsceneuron will participate in the Meeting Biotech Rising Star session, being held on December 11th at Genesis 2019, London.
- - NewsRead the interview of our CEO Dirk Beher in Pharmaphorum.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron appoints experienced CNS clinician Dr Eric Yuen to the Board of Directors